$17.00 /hour – Full-Time (40 hours)
2nd Shift: 3:00PM – 11:00PM ($0.40 Shift Premium)
ASP specializes in co-packing a wide range of organic and conventional and medical food products into Tetra Pak Aseptic packages and has earned a reputation for producing high-quality products meeting FDA, USDA, Organic and Kosher standards. ASP is Safe Quality Foods (SQF) compliant with Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) standards.
Essential Job Functions
Work all aspects of aseptic manufacturing operation from batching, raw material mixing, product blending, product testing, equipment sanitation, equipment sterilization and compliance of all GMP’s on all processing equipment and product lines.
- Maintain personal and work area cleanliness
- Follow safe working practices to ensure personal, associates and product safety in compliance of OSHA, FDA, SQF and other prevailing food safety and sanitation regulation.
- Maintain effective communication with all other departments (Fill Room, QA, PLE, Warehouse, Front Office)
- Maintain legible process records that meet legal, customer and ASP requirements
- Execute recipe mixing, product transfer and sterilization process to precise specifications.
- Assist with routine preventative maintenance as directed by supervisor or manager.
- Follow all company rules and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned such as procurement, inventory control, RO CIP, additional cleaning.
- Help achieve department and plant goals
Essential Job Functions – Culture
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to thrive within ASP’s performance culture.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift, or crouch up to 8 hours
- Regularly lift, pour, or move up to 60lb bags, boxed or pails
- Follow all company rules and policies
- Able to meet expected pace of work
- Full Time (90+ Temp to hire)
- Full Health Benefits
- 401K Program
- Vacation & Sick Time